1. Baby Moose: An offshoot beginner trail full of big round rollers joining up with Easy Doe's It. Rolly. Polley. Awesome.
2. Easy Doe's It: Best for your first time downhill mountain biking and children. Enjoy the scenic view. Calm. Flow. Fun.
3. Drippy Snout: A great trail for transitioning from beginner to intermediate. Mellow speeds weaving in and out of the woods with small steep sections, roots, burms, and features. Mellow. Curvactious. Variety.
4. Loosey Goosey: More difficult intermediate run with dirt and wood features, rocks, roots and wide open sections. Has a little of everything. Flow. Fun. Fabulous.
5. T-Boner: Upper intermediate run with dirt burms, rollers, and table tops. Hop, Pop Awesome.
6. Beaver Burms: Work your way through this maze for an awesome upper intermediate run. Burms. Burms. Burms
7. Moose Grinder: Intense double black diamond trail with large drops, jumps, rock gardens and super steep sections. Advanced Riders Only!!! Gnarly. Fast. Steep.
*Only way to access Broken Antler is through Moose Grinder so ADVANCED riders only.*
8. Broken Antler: Tight offshoot of Moose Grider with narrow, gnarly terrain. Tight. Winding. Wicked.
9. Moose In Rut: Be prepared for fast paced steep rocky terrain. Fast. Rocky. Radicle.
10. Hairy Rump. End your line down Moose In Rut with this awesome wide open trail with rollers, burms and hips. Vast. Fast. Fantastic.
11.Up Your Antler: This is our interpretation of a high end machine built run. Full of mandatory drops, gaps, table tops, step ups, step downs, single track and huge hips. Excitement non-stop. Big. Baller. Flow.
12. Moose Droppings: 3 levels of drops, blue, black and double black. Pedal. Drop. Repeat.
Trails by difficulty:
Easy Doe's It
Moose In a Rut
Moose Grinder/Broken Antler (Moose Grinder is more difficult but is the only way to get to Broken Antler
Up Your Antler